TrippyBites Shroom Truffle Balls 8 Pack – .5 Gram Per Ball
TrippyBites combines the benefits of a mushroom complex and the magic of psilocybin to make a healthy delicious treat. Perfect if you are experiencing a stressful day and just want to relax and unwind. Feel better with our delicious treats and the magic of mushrooms. Each delicious truffle not only busts at the seams with chocolate but perfect for the active health-conscious urbanite.
- Delicious flavours of chocolate and coconut
- Very light and simple ingredients
- Filled with our special mushroom complex blend for immunity and energy
- Half a gram of magic mushrooms to give you that elevation to enhance your day
- Convient on-the-go treat to have anywhere
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 20 1x
- Category: E-Commerce
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 240 ml light coconut milk
- 300 g dairy-free dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste , or vanilla extract
- 1 handful of desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons quality cocoa powder
- Pour the coconut milk into a small pan over a low heat and heat through.
- Snap the chocolate into a bowl, add the coconut oil, then pour over the coconut milk and stir gently to combine – it’s important not to mix too quickly.
- Stir in the vanilla, then cover the bowl with clingfilm and place in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours.
- When the truffle mixture is almost set, toast the desiccated coconut in a dry frying pan over a medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes, or until lightly golden, then tip onto a plate.
- Spread the cocoa powder over a third plate.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out little balls of the truffle mixture and roll in the palm of your hands, placing them onto a tray as you go. It’s totally up to you how you decorate them – roll the balls in the toasted coconut or for a simple finish, roll them in cocoa powder.
- Return the decorated truffles to the fridge for around 10 minutes to firm up, then serve.
These Dairy Free Vegan Chocolate Truffles are only 3 ingredients and are SO easy to make! So creamy you won’t know they’re gluten free and healthier!
- Serving Size: 24g
- Calories: 56
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: .6g
- Fat: 4.4g
- Saturated Fat: 2.8g
- Carbohydrates: 3.3g
- Fiber: .6g
- Protein: .6g
Keywords: Shroom Truffles, Magic Mushroom Edibles, Magic Mushroom Truffles