Weed Store Vancouver, is responsible for the processing of the personal data of the User and this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons, and the processing and free circulation of personal data, for which the following processing information is provided:
- Object of data processing: To maintain a commercial relationship with the user in relation to the products or services offered. Operations planned for processing are:
- Response to queries and suggestions made by users.
- Processing of orders, enquiries or any type of request made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Sending the website newsletter.
- Sending of commercial advertising communications by email, mobile applications, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the Responsible Person and related to their products and services, or to their associates or suppliers with whom they have a promotion agreement.
- Users have the right at all times to oppose publication of any images containing their likeness which appears on our webpage and to which they object.
- Management of the necessary communications between the company and its customers in relation to the process of registration and formalization of orders and purchases made through our website.
- Data conservation criteria: Data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of its treatment. When it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it will be eliminated with sufficient security to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data. Any curriculum received through the website will be stored for a maximum period of one year from receipt. After this period they will be destroyed if they have not been used.
- Communication of data: your contact information and billing information will be ceded to the tax advisor in charge of our tax processing. They will also be accessible by our web developers and server hosting company. All of the aforementioned are regulated and permitted access to this data for the purpose exclusively described here. It will be passed to no other third party for any processing other than legal obligations.
- Rights of the User:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time. Right to object to the portability of personal data. The interested party has the right to receive all personal data concerning and provided by them to the person in charge, as long as processing is based on consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract and was carried out by automated means.
- Right of access: The interested party shall have the right to request and obtain free of charge all personal data submitted for processing, the origin of said data, as well as the communications made or expected to be made of them. When the interested party submits the application by electronic means, and unless the latter requests that it be provided otherwise, the information will be provided in a commonly used electronic format. The right to obtain this copy will not adversely affect any other freedoms or rights.
- Right of rectification and deletion: the person responsible for processing has an obligation to make effective the right to rectify or suppress the interested party within a period of ten days. Any personal data whose processing does not comply with the provisions of the law will be rectified or deleted, and in particular, when such data is inaccurate and incomplete, you are entitled to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns yourself. The interested party has the right to complete incomplete personal data, including by means of an additional declaration.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: the interested party has the right to obtain from the responsible party the limitation of the processing of the data. Once the personal data processing has been limited, it may only be used for preservation, with the consent of the interested party, for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, with a view to protecting the rights of another natural person or entity or for reasons of public interest. Any interested party that has obtained the limitation of the treatment will be informed by the responsible person before the lifting of said limitation.
- Right of opposition: the interested party has the right to object at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, to the fact that personal data concerning them (public interest and legitimate interest) is subject to processing, including the elaboration of profiles on the basis of these provisions. The person in charge will stop processing personal data, unless he / she demonstrates legitimate compelling reasons for the treatment that prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, in this case, before the Spanish Data Protection Agency http://www.agpd.es
- Contact information to exercise your rights email.
2. Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the user
Users, by checking boxes, entering data in fields and contact forms, and submitting download forms; expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet the provider´s requests. The inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the responsible person is truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The responsible party expressly informs users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever any kind of personal data transfer is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance.
All data requested through the website is mandatory, and is necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User.
In the case that all data is not provided, the provider can not guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs